The precision planters with BASIC element are the entry into the PROSEM range. They optimise performance by simplifying various elements such as replacing the seeding element pressure adjustment system by a continuous pressure spring.
The elements are mounted at a fixed distance from each other on a rigid single bar frame with a 150 mm square section.
The working width ranges from 255 cm to 600 cm.
Centralised suction with circular nozzle up to 6 rows.
Transmission without row exclusion.
Element pressure regulation by means of a spring with spindle.
Gear change with chain box.
Transmission with one drive wheel, up to 6 elements.
Row unit "K BASIC"
- Articulated parallelograms system for great stability and amplitude of travel, ensuring perfect
- adaptation to the sowing surface.
- Row unit pressure load spring with continuous adjustment via threaded piston rod.
- Self-lubricating sintered bushing for durable articulation systems with zero maintenance during the sowing season.
- 50-litre seed hopper.
- Seed metering unit with suction dosing system, made of high resistance polymers for a long working life and minimum maintenance.
- Easy-access sowing disc inspection window.
- Extremely easy replacement of the sowing disc thanks to the patented fixing system.
- Emptying of the seed metering unit through a trap in the bottom of the metering unit.
- Continuous adjustment of sowing depth by means of a crank ensures seed planting is carried
- out correctly at the required depth (deep sowing kit option).
- Internal and external sowing disc cleaners made of anti-wear steel.
- Record of covering element pressure by spring and a 5-position lever.
- Regulation of the closing wheel angle by 4-position lever.
- External scrapers on depth control wheels.
- Semi-pneumatic depth control wheels Ø400x115 mm with bearings fitted with triple dust ingress protection.
- Optimum furrow opening thanks to the low angle between the discs, which ensures a perfect seed emergence with the lowest power consumption, through Ø15" sowing discs with bearings fitted with triple dust protection.
- Interchangeable seed tube protective Suffolk coulter.
- Seed tube with anti-wear protection.
- Semi-pneumatic Ø13"x2" closing wheels with bearings fitted with triple dust protection.
- Planting depth controlled directly on the point of fall of the seed.
- Height-adjustable front clod remover with furrower blade to ensure correct preparation of the seedbed.
- Automatic element exclusion.
- Mechanical chain transmission without row exclusion.
- One standard sowing disc included.