The NEU P is a pneumatic pressurised seed drill on a power harrow,
available in various working widths from 3 m to 4 m.
For conventional seeding on land suitable for harrow seeding.
Maximum efficiency in the field.
Pressurised hopper with a capacity of 1,350 or 2,000 litres.
Reduced tractor oil and fuel consumption.
Increased seed distribution capacity.
Quick calibration from ISOBUS monitor.
Straight tine coulter
Interchangeable tine coulter forged steel arm, with springs, for conventional sowing. It is the most widely used sowing gear as it allows sowing in very diverse conditions. Robust and suitable for prepared terrain. Its standard distance between sowing rows is 12.5 cm. Adjustable height on coulters behind the tracks. It is used on the pneumatic machines ARES and ARES-P, and mechanical machines such as the TRISEM-2110.
- High-strength sowing coulter.
- Tine coulter made of anti-wear material.
- Seed applicator Suffolk coulter.
- Flexible connection sleeve.
- Sleeve connection flange.
- Pressure spring with protective cover.
- Spring pressure adjustment.
- Attachment to Ares sowing bar using Ø14 mm U flanges.
- Seed transport tube made of anti-static material.
Installed on the machines ED-1003, ARES, ARES-P and NEU-P. Ideal for conventional sowing. Light and adaptable to the terrain. The concave disc system allows good sowing quality with a certain amount of plant debris. Adjustable rear wheel for better depth control as an option.
- Internal scraper disc.
- Ø325 mm concave opening disc made of anti-wear material.
- Independent pressure regulation.
- Optional Ø320 mm x 50 mm rear depth control wheel.
- Connection sleeve and anti-static tube.
Double disc with parallelogram
Mounted on the ARES, ARES-P and NEU-P with double disc. The offset double disc, mounted with a parallelogram and an adjustable wheel for depth allows conventional sowing and minimum tillage, with the highest efficiency, precision and control.
- Double opening disc offset by 14” made of boron steel.
- Bearing with triple shielding to protect against dust ingress.
- Ø350 mm x 50 mm semi-pneumatic depth control wheel.
- Independent regulation of sowing depth.
- Individual pressure regulation.
- Surface copying system using articulated parallelograms.
- Anti-static seed transport tube.
- Articulation via anti-friction bushings.
- Clamping flange.
- Highly-flexible connection sleeve.
- Closing wheel inner bearing with triple shielding to protect against dust ingress.
- Optional scrapers on depth control wheel.
Mounted on the Suffolk coulter TRI-2110. Special coulter for conventional sowing. Very light and adaptable to the terrain. Excellent depth control on light or heavily worked terrain. It is recommended that they are installed with a front cultivator and leveller.
- Coulter made of a tubular steel structure.
- Furrower Suffolk coulter made of steel highly resistant to wear.
- Pressure regulation.
- Coulter drop adjustment.
- Seed tube connection bellows.
- Anti-recoil Suffolk coulter closure.