The PROSEM OMNIA is a foldable 12-row seed drill with a row width variable every 5 cm from 45 to 75 cm.
It is always equipped with the PROSEM K ELEKTRA seeding unit with electrical distribution and ISOBUS connection.
"K ELEKTRA" Row Unit
- Articulated parallelogram system that provides great stability and a wide range of travel for perfect adaptation to the sowing surface.
- Pressure loading spring of the seeding unit with 6-position lever adjustment.
- Self-lubricating sintered bushes that provide great durability to the articulation systems with zero maintenance during the sowing campaign.
- Seed hopper with a capacity of 50 litres.
- Metering unit with suction dosing system, built in high resistance polymers that give it a long useful life and minimum maintenance.
- Easily accessible seed disc inspection window.
- Extremely easy replacement of the seeding disc thanks to the patented seeding disc locking system.
- Emptying of the seed dosing unit by means of a flap in the lower part of the distributor.
- Continuous adjustment of the sowing depth by means of a crank handle that ensures correct seed implantation at the desired depth (high depth sowing kit option).
- Internal and external seeding disc cleaners made of anti-wear steel.
- Spring and 5-position lever to adjust the pressure of the plugging element.
- 4 position lever for adjusting the angle of the capping wheels.
- External scrapers on depth control wheels.
- Semi-pneumatic depth control wheels ø400 x 115 mm with bearings equipped with triple dust protection.
- Optimum furrow opening thanks to the low angle between the discs, which ensures perfect seed emergence with the lowest power consumption, by means of ø 15" sowing discs with bearings equipped with triple dust ingress protection.
- Interchangeable protective boot for the seed tube.
- Seed tube with wear protection.
- ø13" x 2" semi-pneumatic covering wheels with bearings equipped with triple protection against dust ingress.
- Planting depth controlled directly on the seed drop point.
- Height adjustable front tines with furrow-opening blade ensure correct preparation of the seed bed.
- Automatic element exclusion.
- Revolutionary transmission system with step-by-step electric motors. The advantages of this system are numerous: long motor life, improved seeding precision, possibility of seeding with independent variable rates row by row, easy and simple seeding rate adjustment from the tractor cab, ISOBUS communication protocol, row-by-row section cutting, pre-loading of the metering element, statistical information on seeding activities.
- One standard seeding disc included.
Large sowing width up to 9m.
Transport in 3m when folded.
Variable spacing with 12 rows.
Precision farming: variable metering and GPS-controlled cutting.